Sigh, the spine hurts so bad, why not? Have you ever complained of extreme pain in the spine? If you have, be careful, yes, because it could be that you are experiencing spinal disorders. As is known, the spine itself acts as a support for the shoulders, head, and body. If this part of the spine has problems such as being attacked by scoliosis, it is necessary to treat scoliosis as soon as possible to avoid things that are not desirable.
So, so as not to experience such an incident, it would be nice, let’s first know the list of disorders of the spine that need to be watched out for, namely:
Rheumatism or in scientific terms Rheumatoid Arthritis is a disorder of the spine caused by the body’s immune mistakenly attacking the tissues in the joints. As a result, the joints become inflamed and cause several disorders, such as:
- Red, hot, and sore from active inflammation;
- Stiffness, especially in the morning;
- Joints become bent due to the amount of fluid that has accumulated.
Sprain . Launching AloDokter, sprains are injuries that occur in the muscles, ligaments, and connective tissue that connect bones (tendons) and muscles. This injury usually occurs in areas that are actively moved, such as the back of the thigh, ankle, and so on. Usually, these injuries are caused by several factors, for example:
- Exercising and walking on uneven terrain;
- Doing the wrong exercise technique while exercising;
- Landing in an inappropriate position;
Scoliosis . Scoliosis is a condition in which the spine curves like the letters C and S. This condition is usually found in children aged 10-15 years. The causes themselves are various, namely:
- Infection of the spine;
- Congenital (congenital scoliosis);
- Injuries to the spine;
- Spinal joints begin to wear out (degenerative scoliosis).
In addition to some of the disorders that have been written above, there are other disorders, such as:
- Nerve Injury
- Spinal Marrow Injury
- Spinal infections such as meningitis
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)